Bucks Diary

Friday, December 08, 2006

Bucks Diary NBA Power Rankings 12-08

Here is the latest edition of my NBA Power Rankings. My rankings are based solely upon offensive/defensive efficiency differential. My subjective opinion only comes into play when teams have the same differential. (If you want to know why I think the efficiency differential is the best method of ranking teams, this article explains it best).

I will be out of pocket, traveling to the Twin Cities, from Friday to Sunday so I doubt you will see any updates until Monday.

Week's Highest Riser: LA Lakers (Up 7)
Week's Biggest Faller
: GS Warriors (Down 7)

MKE BUCKS DIARY POWER RANKINGS

1. San Antonio Spurs (+9)

2. Houston Rockets (+6)

3. Dallas Mavericks (+6)

4. Phoenix Suns (+5)

5. Los Angeles Lakers (+4)

6. Utah Jazz (+4)

7. Denver Nuggets (+4)

8. Orlando Magic (+3)

9. Chicago Bulls (+3)

10. Detroit Pistons (+2)

11. Cleveland Cavaliers (+2)

12. Los Angeles Clippers (+1)

13. NO/OKC Hornets (-1)

14. Sacramento Kings (-1)

15. Atlanta Hawks (-1)

16. Golden State Warriors (-1)

17. Minnesota Timberwolves (-1)

18. Seattle Supersonics (-1)

19. New Jersey Nets (-2)

20. Memphis Grizzlies (-2)

21. Toronto Raptors (-2)

22. New York Knicks (-2)

23. Boston Celtics (-2)

24. Washington Bullets (-3)

25. Philadelphia 76ers (-3)

26. Indiana Pacers (-4)

27. Milwaukee Bucks (-5)

28. Charlotte Bobcats (-5)

29. Portland Trailblazers (-6)

30. Miami Heat (-7)

5 Comments:

At December 10, 2006 at 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there any chance the bucks could get in on this allen iverson thing???

 
At December 10, 2006 at 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if allen somehow got to milwaukee, it would be the absolute no contest best running offense in the league. Michael and Allen what a team i would love for this to happen.

 
At December 11, 2006 at 12:26 PM, Blogger Cheesehead Craig said...

D'oh! I should have stopped by the site earlier. If I had known you were going to have been in town, I would have arrainged a quick get-together of a drink or two.

Next time you're up, hit me up with an email (link is on my site)

 
At December 11, 2006 at 5:49 PM, Blogger Ty Will said...

Will do, Cheesehead! I never thought ahead... my bad.

I was eating at the Chino Latino (or is it the other way around?) in Uptown on Friday night. Not bad at all!

 
At December 11, 2006 at 5:53 PM, Blogger Ty Will said...

Anonymous,

I agree with you in principle, but what could the Bucks offer in return that the Sixers would find attractive? I hear the Lakers are dangling Andrew Bynum... that, I think would be the stupidest move Mitch "Cupcheck...Ouch!" could ever make.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home