Bucks Diary

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Help, Dunleavy Sr. cursed my blog


This is a purely administrative posting. I have a problem I wonder if anyone knows how to solve.

If you click on one of my past posts (to the right), you will notice you are sent to a posting page exactly like this one except that it features an annoying purple box around the Bucks Diary logo. Graphic design and HTML aint my forte (as you can guess by the haphazard design of this site), and I just cannot figure out for the life of me how to get rid of that damn thing.

If anyone has any suggestions, could you leave a comment please? Any help to get rid of that crap would be greatly appreciated. I call it the "Mike Dunleavy Sr. curse" (he was the guy that introduced purple into BucksNation after all).

Also, if you notice I've temporarily displaced "Ty's Links". I want the past postings to be more accessible to random hits, and they simply weren't where they were previously located.

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home