How did the Bucks do?: Bucks game RPI rating boxscore vs Phoenix Suns
Scott Skiles would kill me for writing this, but the Bucks played a decent game against the Phoenix Suns. After putting up a terrible performance against the Boston Celtics on Friday night, according to my "Relative Performance Indicator" rating system, which judges the Bucks performance against the performance of the rest of the Association against the opponent, the Bucks performed like a 44-38 team tonight.
Comments on the RPI results
1. Despite what the Bucks announcers were saying, Moute and the rest of the Bucks did an outstanding defensive job on Amare Stoudamire. Stoudamire was destroying the Association coming into this game, averaging an ungodly Win Score of 21.4, but tonight the Bucks held him to a 6.8. Well done.
2. Luc Richard Moute continues to shine. He had another huge offensive game, and as mentioned, did a fine job on Amare Stoudamire after replacing an extremely ineffective Charlie Villanueva.
3. Andrew Bogut had an above average offensive game, and so did Dan Gadzuric. But the Shaq Diesel just ran over them... but relatively speaking his game wasnt as huge as you might have imagined. Shaq has been on a mission all season, just check out his huge WS48 in the RPI boxscore.
4. Luke Ridnour struggled bigtime. He had a horrible offensive game and didn't do a very good job checking Steve Nash.
5. RJ, RJ, RJ... I just prop you out yesterday and you take an absolute shit on the BC floor today. As Richard Jefferson goes, so go the Bucks I guess. He had a nasty bad game. Not only did he have a bad offensive game, he got run over by Grant Hill.
6. Ramon Sessions continues to shine, and Coach Skiles specifically singled him out in his post game comments ("Ramon... had another good game..."). Its great to see, we need him this year and going into the future.