Bucks Diary

Friday, May 05, 2006

Milwaukee Bucks Diary: Green and Growing


Have you ever heard that funky old Bucks promotional jingle from the early 80's that had a real heavy bassline and a repeating chorus that sang "Milwaukee Bucks.... Green and Growing ... Milwaukee Bucks..."? Maybe I can license that tune for our weblog. Apparently we're green and growing.

I just happened by lowpost.net where they now feature an "NBA Blog Ranking". Since I knew they track our postings on that site, I was looking to see where Milwaukee Bucks Diary was ranked. I couldn't find it. So I looked more carefully... and I found it. We're in the top ten! I guess on my first look I just assumed we couldn't possibly be that high. That blew my mind. If you look at the list we're in the company of some really outstanding weblogs. For all the frustration the Bucks brought into my life this year, this kind of makes it all worthwhile. I guess the pressure is on for next season to really step up the entertainment quality. We will be ready to deliver.

Before we close the book on this season, I've got a couple more things on my mind, so I'll have two or three more postings that will sort of serve as the Diary's official epilogue on the 2005-06 Milwaukee Bucks. Look for them in the next day or two. After that the postings will be pretty sporadic I'm afraid until training camp in October when we will get it kicking again. I hate to do it because we've got such unbelievable momentum right now (a real "3-on-1 Gold Rush" as the original voice of the Bucks Eddie Doucette used to say) but what would I write about? What I ate for breakfast?

5 Comments:

At February 22, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Blogger Fred Benson said...

I just found out on lowpost that Bucks Diary has dropped to #51. By the way,the Bratwurst is now #47.

 
At September 29, 2015 at 8:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors uk
Michael Kors Handbags Clearance Outlet
cheap uggs
Louis vuitton Official Website Outlet Online
New Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Online
toms outlet
louis vuitton
Cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer
ralph lauren
uggs outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
Coach Outlet Handbags With Factory Price
Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags Discount
ray-ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses,ray bans,rayban,ray ban wayfarer,raybans,ray ban glasses,ray ban aviators,ray ban clubmaster,ray ban eyeglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans sunglasses,ray ban aviator,ray bands,fake ray bans,ray ban prescription glasses,ray ban outlet,ray ban canada,ray ban sunglasses sale,ray ban sale

 
At March 30, 2017 at 10:54 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

longchamp le pliage
chaussure louboutin
air max 90
polo ralph lauren
michael kors handbags clearance
michael kors handbags
replica watches
kobe 9
coach outlet
ralph lauren

 
At August 4, 2018 at 9:39 PM, Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.5
pandora
ugg boots on sale 70% off
tory burch handbags
jimmy choo outlet
kate spade handbags
cheap basketball shoes
ralph lauren uk
new nike shoes
adidas outlet
true religion outlet

 
At November 25, 2018 at 9:11 PM, Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.11.26
nike tn
ecco shoes
vibram five fingers
ugg boots
coach outlet
christian louboutin
pandora outlet
ugg boots
basketballl shoes
true religion jeans outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home