Bucks Diary

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thank You Piston Fan


If tonight is indeed the last game in the series between the Bucks and the Pistons, I would like to take this quick post to thank all the Piston fans who have visited Milwaukee Bucks Diary over the last week and a half. Your patronage was welcomed and appreciated. Your a class group of fans, and much more rabid than our Bucker Backers.

I have to admit to my shame, before I ran into the guys from detroitbadboys.com, if someone mentioned "Piston Fan" to me I bet my first thought would have been of that lughead who threw the beer. That unfortunate stereotype is forever erased. I now know Piston Fan to be a knowledgable and first rate basketball fan. Thanks Blue and Red. Get that championship.

4 Comments:

At May 3, 2006 at 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww thanks! :) i enjoyed lurking around your blog!

 
At May 3, 2006 at 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks that is very cool of you and i too enjoyed your blog

 
At May 4, 2006 at 2:00 AM, Blogger Natalie Sitto said...

Well said, Thank You! The Bucks have a great team I'm sure you will have a great seson Next year.

 
At May 4, 2006 at 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice words, but I must say it was the quality of the writing at Bucks Diary that caught our eye in the first place, so save some of that priase for yourself and your fellow writers. Keep up the good work. I'm not sure how often you plan on posting in the offseason, but at the very least I look forward to reading you guys next season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home