Bucks Diary

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Diary Readers: Pardon my laziness


A lot of people comment on this blog and I often don't respond. A lot of people send emails to bucks_diary@yahoo.com, and sometimes it takes me weeks to open them.

Unacceptable. I'm sorry. Please don't chalk it up to arrogance or indifference. I value every reader, whether a Bucks fan or just an NBA follower. The reason I'm sometimes lax, believe me, is pure laziness, nothing more.

I resolve to change that. Why? I was shamed when I found out that Larry Harris personally answers all of his email. Plus, most of the comments to my Bucks Diary entries are better than the entries they are commenting upon. (Which doesn't bother me... my entries are meant as both entertainment and conversation stimuli. After all, Mke Bucks Diary is a place for basketball fans to gather and reason together or it is nothing).

So I am going to commit myself henceforth to answering every comment: good, bad, insulting... whatever. And I will answer all emails within 48 hours of the time they are sent. Now let's see how long I can uphold that commitment. I'll do my best.

10 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 at 9:32 AM, Blogger Cheesehead Craig said...

Whatever happened to the post about CV being contact shy? It's like... gone.

 
At July 28, 2006 at 4:55 PM, Blogger Ty Will said...

It is? Let me check. If I repost it, it will be back dated I think, but will do.

 
At July 28, 2006 at 5:22 PM, Blogger Ty Will said...

Its back up, Cheesehead.

Since you blog on all things cheese, what do you think of McCarthy's night practice strategy? You think that will be enough to bring the glory back to Titletown? Maybe when Aaron Rodgers misses receivers they will just blame the darkness.

 
At July 28, 2006 at 9:52 PM, Blogger Cheesehead Craig said...

The night practice is a good gimmick. Gives the fans something to be thankful for given it will be cooler. The players will like it for that reason as well. Just a change of pace thing that the new coaching staff will do to make themselves stand out and "be different". That's about all I read into it.

 
At August 10, 2006 at 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At March 7, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nike roshe uk
yeezy boost 350
cheap jordans
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike huarache
adidas ultra
nike huaraches
kyrie irving shoes
air jordan shoes
air max 2017

 
At March 31, 2017 at 12:47 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

louis vuitton sacs
longchamp outlet
abercrombie and fitch kids
true religion jeans sale
ray bans
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren outlet online
replica watches
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags wholesale

 
At August 29, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

fitflop sandals
tory burch outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael jordan shoes
ralph lauren
adidas soccer cleats
gafas ray ban
ray ban uk
michael kors handbags
dior sunglasses
20178.29wengdongdong

 
At July 30, 2018 at 3:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0730
canada goose jackets
hermes belts
canada goose jackets
ugg boots
kate spade handbags
nike shoes
ecco shoes
basketball shoes
ugg boots on sale 70% off
mulberry uk









 
At August 31, 2018 at 1:40 AM, Blogger jeje said...

jinyi831L'affaire va acheter des air jordan femme en ligne même s'améliorer dans le cas où l'obtention est terminée vente totale. Si Nike a produit l'Air Pressure 1, air jordan 11 rouge Air Drive de nos jours, mais n'est pas plus long appartient exclusivement basket nike tn pas cher à Nike, mais a tourné un logo dans la tradition des baskets en Asics Gel Kinsei 6 Pour Femme général 6 Michael Coope Nike Air Force un petit 315087 121 Aujourd'hui, Air asics gel nimbus 16 soldes Power un droit interprétation de rétro à la fois de ces mots et air jordan 4 prix france des phrases. Fils d'un chapelier, Stephen Stetson, il apprend le métier auprès de son basket nike internationalist blanche père.


 

Post a Comment

<< Home