Bucks Diary

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It DOES look like Christmas


When Bucks Nation came down on the new Bucks logo for looking too "Christmasey", I sort of 'poo-poo'ed them. As usual, they were right, I was wrong.

I just went on Bucks.com to look something up. My God, it looks like a JC Penney's Christmas catalogue! Its so bad I involuntarily started humming "Its Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas". If you don't believe me, check it out.

I still think the jerseys will look cool, though. I'm holding on to that hope, by golly. By the way, Chriscreamer.com is reporting that they will be red with green trim, in line with my earlier speculative posting.

That said, if the website is any indication, I think Bucks Nation should be renamed Christmastown, like the place in that Halloween movie by Tim Burton.

Happy Holidays, Antlerheads... every freakin' day of the year!

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2006 at 12:27 PM, Blogger Cheesehead Craig said...

So long as Energee! goes along with the colors, then it's really... HO HO HO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home