Bucks Diary

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wake up the Echoes


Tonight your Mke Bucks will finally unveil their new “Return to Red” uniforms at their annual “Tip-Off” party for season ticket holders. Hopefully the new colors will be a harbinger of a return to glory as well. Red and green, as I have mentioned in the past, were the team's colors during their salad days of the 70's and 80's.

But, while I am excited to see the new digs, my fear is that -- like their new logo -- they will go over small. They’ve built them up so much I just know they will not live up to the hype.

I have been angling to get into the party to give all of you a peek, but I’ve failed. So there will be no exclusive access through this site. Sorry. However, I am sure that by this time tomorrow morning, everyone in BucksNation who so wishes will have seen the new Antlerwear.

Once this is out of the way, we can get to what really matters – training camp and the beginning of the Bucks ’06-’07 roundball campaign. It should be a memorable one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home