Bucks Diary

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bucks Open Practice Saturday


The Bucks are holding an open practice at the Bradley Center on Saturday at noon. Its free to the first 18,000, which, they're dreaming if they think they will get that many. But, I did want to go myself so that I could give a first hand impression of the team to those readers outside the Milwaukee area who couldn't make it. Unfortunately, I can't make it. I have a previous engagement in Madison at the very same time, and I can't get out of it. I'm so pissed.

My second order of business: I would like to feature on this site a comprehensive link to all other Bucks blogs -- sort of a clearinghouse for BucksNation. That way, if you don't like my take, you can sample some others... that sort of thing. As I always say, this blog is a community of Bucks fans or it is nothing. This will hopefully further that vision.

So, if you know of any Bucks blogs of any kind (other than those already linked), please let me know in the comments section. I have already inadvertently found this one which I have added to my links, and which I recommend. There is some very insightful commentary that Bucks fans should enjoy.

So, if you know of any active blogs, drop me a line. Thank you Bucks fans. And sorry again for dropping the ball on the open practice, but business is business unfortunately.

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 at 1:24 AM, Blogger Jeramey said...

Thanks for the link to my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home