Bucks Diary

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dance the Night Away, Ersan!


A friend of mine was out with a bachelorette party on Saturday. Later on in the evening, she and the gang stopped by Eve's, a Milwaukee dance club popular amongst the Bucks. She told me she met two tall white guys who played for the Bucks. She said she spoke with one of them, and that he was the "number two pick" in the draft.

That made no sense. The Bucks haven't drafted number two in quite some time, if ever. I deduced she meant that this player was a second round pick. I asked "Was he European"? She said he had a funny name. After she nursed her hangover a little longer, she remembered that she had pictures. She showed me. It was none other than Ersan Illyasova, that swinging Turk! He looked well-medicated, too. I wish I would have had her download the picture onto my computer so I could show it to you, but it was Sunday and there was football to be watched, so my mind was elsewhere.

The other guy turned out to be Bogut. I hope he wasn't doing much rug cutting, what with his injury and all. I don't begrudge Ersan a few cocktails and a little socializing, he had a nice game on Saturday against the Nuggets.

By the by, she says she hooked up with the Bucks video coordinator. I have no idea who that is, but as I was reading an account of Saturday's exhibition in Sunday's Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, I mockingly said to her "It says here everyone on the roster scored last night, including the video coordinator!" She found that only mildly amusing.

7 Comments:

At October 25, 2006 at 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of Ilyasova would really have made this post, maybe you can get it some time.

 
At October 26, 2006 at 2:27 PM, Blogger Ty Will said...

I know... I'm kicking myself. At the time I was more concerned with getting her off my couch than getting the photo.

It was one of those group photos chicks seem to love, with a bunch of chicks and a drunken looking 6'10'' Turkish guy bending into frame. Damn it, I wish I would have gotten that thing.

 
At November 1, 2006 at 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need that picture!

 
At January 15, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]

 
At January 25, 2010 at 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

functional checksheet earner thompson anchor lacaf aprime proves stevie graphsit volunteered
servimundos melifermuly

 
At January 26, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesnt wellness adventure controlling apartmentsno clear labeling pertains kaashoek coated overlapping
servimundos melifermuly

 
At March 31, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home