Bucks Diary

Monday, March 26, 2007

Bucks Diary's 20 Spins: Volume 5


Well, after yesterday's blowout loss to the undermanned Pistons, the good news is 20 Spins is back in full effect. The bad news is look at the crap results I got. It shows what a screw the lottery is. A full 60% of my spins landed below the Bucks rightful picking spot (4th). I did however, get a better percentage of 1st pick results than I got last time (20%).

Yesterday's Matinee


There's not much I can add about yesterday's loss because I had to listen to it on the Bucks Radio Network. Clearly, though, the Pistons exposed the Bucks depleted frontline.

Detroit didn't get much out of their usual stars (Billups had a bad game; Wallace and Hamilton were out) but they got spectacular games from reserves Jason Maxiell, Flip Murray, and Antonio McDyess, as well as starter Tayshaun Prince.

All I can say is, our friends over at Detroitbadboys.com must be psyched for the playoffs. The Pistons appear loaded for bear.

Flippin the logic

The most entertaining thing I got out of yesterday's radio broadcast happened in the pregame portion when Detroit coach Flip Saunders tried to argue that the Pistons would have a hard time defending the Bucks because they had a hard time against "the low assist teams". I swear I didn't make that up! It would have made Lou Holtz blush. (Its like some dude saying "Yeah, I have a really hard time picking up ugly chicks, but I excel with the hotties.")

Bucks Diary Eff48 Boxscore

95
Bell
....................................26.32
Ilyasova...............................25.41
Williams...............................23.17
Boykins................................22.73
Noel....................................21.60
Redd...................................16.42
Skinner................................08.47
Patterson..............................00.00
121
McDyess..................................49.77
Maxiell....................................39.99
Prince.....................................37.62
Murray....................................29.41
Billups.....................................11.36
Webber....................................03.69

Photo Credit: AP/Morry Gash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home