Bucks Diary

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Obi Wan Bogut


What the hell, Andy?

Bucks fans, did you see Bogut's new Star Wars Jedi apprentice hairdo? I guess its a tougher and more practical look than his old Maynard G. Krebs pseudo-Bohemian setup that he sported last year, but barely. I wonder, though, is it Star Wars inspired? Or is that a genuine 80s throwback rat-tail? Maybe Bogut is a closet head banger.

"Round and round, With love we'll find a way just give it time..."

That's about enough on this topic.

4 Comments:

At July 22, 2007 at 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Bogut spends all of his time at basketball and has not so many friends. As a result, he gets bored and does stuff like this.

BTW I recently discovered your blog and like what I see so far.

Gobbler

 
At July 22, 2007 at 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hope he cuts it off before the season starts. Nasty. Really nasty.

 
At July 24, 2007 at 4:00 PM, Blogger Ty Will said...

Gobbler, do you know Bogut? Because I know people who know him and they say exactly what you've said. They tell me he doesn't have many friends (although I understood that to mean friends in Milwaukee) and he does get very bored outside of basketball especially during the season when he has to live in Milwaukee. So much so that he will fly in friends from Australia just for companionship.

 
At July 25, 2007 at 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is Home in Melbourne at the moment. I saw him the other day playing poker in a tournement.

Your right is looks bad, I'd rather the shaggy look than a buddhist monk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home