Bucks Diary

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Random thoughts on the Bucks beating the Clippers


The Clippers aren't much of a team, but the Bucks needed a win and they got one... After the first half I thought the Bucks were just going to phone her in, but I'm glad I stayed up for the second half... I wonder what Coach K said to them at the half, because they were a totally different team after the break... They took it to the Clippers in that third quarter, I think they scored about as many points in that quarter as they did in the whole first half... By the way, that's about the best game I've ever seen Andrew Bogut play... He blocked shots, he scored with both hands, he looked a little Waltonesque... I better not see any comments about me "singling out Bogut" tonight... Kidding, you can comment whatever the hell you want to comment... Back to Bogut... He dominated Clippers C Chris Kaman, and Kaman has been playing well, so hats off to him... Another great game for Michael Redd, after kind of a slow start... Redd seemed a little disinterested or pissed off in the first half, but he got it going in the second half... No coincidence, but so did the Bucks... I love the way PG Mo Williams is penetrating and passing and handling the ball, but tonight he just couldn't get his shot to fall to save his life... I couldn't figure out what Mo was saying to Villanueva at that first half timeout, but it looked like he was reaming him out... Charlie V was taking a lot of wild shots... So much for my "Play Gadzuric" idea... Coach K stamped a "DNP Coach's Decision" on his forehead... I don't think he trusts him, based on some comments I heard from Coach K but Gadzuric's proven he can produce... Didn't really need what he offers tonight, though, because the Bucks dominated the boards... The line of the night went to Johnny Mac... After they selected Pamela Anderson as the "Extreme fan of the game" JM commented that she was "Well, at least extreme"... What was he refering to?... If that wasn't the line of the night, then the honor goes to Paschke for calling Penny Marshall "Peggy Marshall"... The Bucks better be ready for Sacramento, they're an improved team, as the Jazz found out tonight.

4 Comments:

At December 5, 2007 at 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! Every time the Bucks play zone I cringe; open look after open look and it pisses me off! Zone defense just does not belong in the NBA - I didn't notice any second half zone and what do ya know, improved defense because opponets usually have someone on them. I'm not always sure what is going through coach K's mind but at last he did away with the 11 man rotation. Now just gt rid of the zone and play hard for 48 min., the Bucks will be over .500 if they do that. I agree with you about Bogut - looked good; the Bucks have a post option? We haven't seen that in how many years.

Thanks for the mathmatical stats and general thoughts; it would suck to be the only hardcore Bucks fan in the world!

 
At December 5, 2007 at 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha nah your allowed to single out Bogut when he plays a stellar game like that!!!!!!!!

 
At December 5, 2007 at 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bell looks terrible and out of shape, what's your thoughts on that?

 
At December 5, 2007 at 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gadzuric isnt on the shit list, he got in the nose during the last home game against detroit and didnt return. i suspect the dnp relates to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home