Bucks Diary

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bucks acquire Richard Jefferson for Yi Jianlian


HUGE! HUGE! HUGE!

In a huge predraft move, the Bucks have traded Bobby Simmons and Yi Jianlian to New Jersey for Richard Jefferson. On its face it seems like a great trade. Yi and Simmons were not providing much whereas if I remember Jefferson was above average.

This would seem to take Joe Alexander off the radar screen. It must mean the Bucks are serious about drafting Randolph from LSU. He's basically Yi with a little more inside game.

Let me look at the numbers and gather my thoughts and I'll have something within the hour.



1 Comments:

At June 26, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never liked Jefferson all that much but I guess I have to like this trade. I will probably try to talk myself into it pretty quickly.

You did call Jefferson a very reliable scorer a few months back:
http://bucksdiary.blogspot.com/2008/01/identifying-nbas-reliable-scorers.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home