Bucks Diary

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bucks Diary is not dead yet!!


Sorry about the inconsistent posting. We had a couple of hiccups and dislocations as some of you know, but that's all over now. Bucks Diary is back online, baby. No more service interruptions... at least not for the next 70 days or so... which will take us up to training camp at St. Francis. Then we'll work it out from there and get on into the start of the Bucks Championship Season of 2008-'09.

As for the immediate, I'll have something up regarding the young Bucks performances in the Vegas Summer League (Vegas, baby!!), along with the other performances of other prominent NBA rookies, in just a couple of hours (I actually haven't seen the stats for a week, so it'll be fresh to me). I hope Alexander looked a bit more like a 4, but I'm not holding my breadth.

So look for something shortly, and then consistent posting from here on. Thanks for sticking it out with us. Until next post, go Green, go Red, and hi-ho Silver... Bucks Diary is back!

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeeah boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home