Bucks Diary

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Change you CAN believe in



I cannot tell you how much respect I have Scott Skiles and what he has accomplished in one month. Scott Skiles is a miracle worker. Everything about the man screams "Leader".



And he's got the Milwaukee Bucks playing devastating defense.



Six months ago... did any of you think it was POSSIBLE I could have wrote those words without being sarcastic?? What a job Skiles has done! In fact, he may be the best basketball coach in the business... here's why...



Professor Berri is going to argue -- and backup with evidentiary research -- in his upcoming book, I believe, that basketball coaches don't matter much. BUT, I think he's going to take the position that they don't matter because they cannot improve PLAYER PRODUCTION much. Okay, lets accept that.



Let's say his argument is right (and I'm on thin ice here since I haven't read the book because it hasn't even been released) if it is, then could it n. How can you do better than Coach Skiles has done with your Milwaukee Bucks?



Anyway, chew on that for a while and I'll have the TWC boxscore shortly...



HOW BOUT THEM BUCKS??!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home