Bucks Diary

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Ooops... I'm either clairvoyant or really stupid (probably the latter)


Uhhh, I know I make some really nice mistakes on this blog, but a couple of days ago I made my all time best. Apparently I was commenting as though Antonio McDyess had already rejoined the Pistons, when in fact he just rejoined them today!

Here's my extremely flimsy defense: I thought I read somewhere that he had returned to the team. Seriously...

Anyway, I usually own my factual mistakes, but not that one. I completely edited the comment out of my Pistons post. Its a question of credibility... of which I have very little and would have had none if I left that nonsense up there.

Besides, the basic analysis of the Pistons decline still stands. Although apparently Antonio McDyess was playing very poorly well before the trade ever happened. Which makes Joe Dumars look slightly better for having traded him... then again he just resigned McDyess knowing how badly his play had declined, so go figure.

From now on I'm going to scrutinize my commentary as thoroughly as I do my math.

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad my vigilance was of use, but look at the bright side: this way, at least you know you're readers are actually paying attention.

Peace out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home